As the jumping off point for the Middle Fork of the Salmon, backcountry climbing and hiking adventures, and the multitude of mountain bike riding options, Stanley offers a variety of outdoor equipment stores, fly fishing and tackle shops, eclectic boutiques, souvenir stores and fine art from regional and local artists. What might be lacking in quantity is made up for in quality with a remarkable selection of needs and wants in a remote corner of the state. We are geared up to gear you up whether it’s something you forgot and need in a pinch or are looking to improve the quality of your equipment quiver, we will have what you need for your endeavor.
Essentially all of the gear you need for camping, hiking, river trips, backpacking, fishing and everything in between can be either purchased or rented in Stanley. From wetsuits to climbing ropes to that specific fly for the conditions we stock high quality gear for the outdoors.
Shopping in Stanley
- Gerheim Gallery – 208-774-6941 or 208-774-3625
- Lower Stanley Country Store – 208-774-3566
- McCoy’s Tackle and Gift Shop – 208-774-3377
- Mountain Village Mercantile – 208-774-3500
- Redfish Lake Lodge General Store – 208-774-3536
- Riverwear – 208-774-3592
- Sawtooth Spirit – 208-774-3420
- Wannamock, LLC, U.S. Distributor for Ticket to the Moon – 208-993-3002